Unemployed Charlie Sheen: "I'm Fine!"

Entertainment Mar. 7, 2011 AT 5:39PM
Unemployed Charlie Sheen: "I'm Fine!" Credit: OutOfSightMedia/BuzzFoto/FilmMagic

He may be out of work, but Charlie Sheen insists he's still a winner.

Moments after Warner Bros. Television announced that they were terminating the actor's services on Two and a Half Men, the 45-year-old shared his reaction with UsMagazine.com.

PHOTOS: Charlie's biggest meltdowns

"I'm fine," Sheen told Us.

The award-winning CBS sitcom was put on hiatus February 24 as a result of Sheen's erratic "statements, conduct and condition." Since then, the actor went on a media blitz where he demanded a $3 million paycheck to return to the show.

AUDIO: Listen to Charlie Sheen's dramatic 911 call

Amidst Sheen's many rants, the actor's longtime publicist, Stan Rosenfield, quit on February 28, telling Us that he was "unable to work effectively."

PHOTOS: Biggest star meltdowns

Prior to his termination, Sheen vowed to seek vengeance on Warner Bros. and CBS. "They're trying to destroy my family, so I take great umbrage with that. And defeat is not an option," he said. "They picked a fight with a warlock."

comments powered by Disqus

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT