Wayne Brady, 40, (his new ABC show, Trust Us With Your Life, premieres on Tuesday, July 10) shares 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly.
25. I kept my job singing and dancing as The Wolf Man at Universal Studios Hollywood into my second season of Whose Line. Benefits, you know.
24. I made my sister's Teddy Ruxpin talk as Satan for two weeks so she'd do my chores.
23. I was in a gang for a week. We stole Peanut M&Ms and comic books from the 7-11. Gangsta.
22. In the same gang, I fought a Haitian kid at school and he tried to stab me with a pencil. I beat his a-- with a backpack . . .filled with M&Ms and comic books. Then I quit the gang.
21. I sold sponges, soap, coloring books, and inspirational tapes door to door when I was 15.
20. Worked at Kaybee Toys once for 2 weeks to get the employee discount so I could buy a Nintendo game system.
19. I helped open an Improv comedy theater in Orlando, Florida that's still there called Sak Comedy Theatre. Go see them and ask for the Wayne Brady discount. I hope they let you in.
18. I was a lounge singer in Tokyo, Japan.
17. I took the cake from a birthday party where I was playing the Black Power Ranger, when the dad said "I'm not paying you crap! You don't do karate!" Poor little Jorge...
16. I'm a neat freak.
15. I'm a Grammy nominated singer with a Top Five Urban AC single called "Ordinary".
14. I'm a video game addict. PS3, Xbox 360, PC gaming, The Wii, Sony Vida! It's my crack!
13. I like shoes. A lot. 200 pair.
12. I'm a mama's boy.
11. I was Ritchie in one of the most horrible productions of A Chorus Line ever.
10. I was cast as one of the original Simbas in The Lion King.
9. I have a very ugly big toe on my left foot.
8. I'm very introverted in person unless I've known you for years. Then it's on!
7. I'm allergic to cats. I had an allergic reaction on a date and had to go to the ER. Insert joke involving pussy cats . . .here.
6. My business partner, co-music manger, and best friend is my ex wife.
5. If we're going to date, you may have to be cool with number 6.
4. Blazing Saddles is my favorite movie. Ever.
3. I haven't any patience at all, especially with myself.
2. My mother knew nothing about numbers 22 and 23 until she read this. Thanks, US Weekly.
1. I've never actually "choked a b---h," but hey, I'm still young!