Easy Chicken Skewers
Makes 4 servings
Calories per serving: 483
“These easy chicken skewers and dip will work fabulously as an easy summer meal,” Crissy Page of Dear Crissy tells Us of her recipe. “Who wouldn’t love a big plate of juicy, grilled chicken and pepper chunks and a cool spoonful of jalapeno cheddar dip?”
•2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast tenderloin
•16 jalapeno peppers, seeds and membranes removed, sliced in 1″ pieces
•2 tbsp olive oil
•1/2 tsp garlic powder
•Salt and pepper to taste
•2 tbsp Heluva Good! Jalapeno Cheddar Dip
1. Preheat the grill for high heat.
2. Cut the peppers lengthwise and remove the stem, seeds, and membrane. Slice into 1″ pieces and boil for 1 to 2 minutes to soften. Drain and set aside.
3. Cut the chicken tenderloins into 2″ pices. Add to a bowl and coat with 2 tbsp olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
4. String chicken and peppers onto metal or bamboo skewers, alternating between chicken and jalapenos.
5. Lightly oil the grill grate. Place the skewers on the grill. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes on each side, until chicken juices run clear.
6. Serve with the dip and enjoy!See Full Gallery