With a show and baby, Jenna Dewan-Tatum is keeping busy as ever. You can catch her in Lifetime's Witches of East End, premiering October 6 at 10 P.M.
1. My childhood nickname was "Little Monkey." I climbed everything!
2. I can't ever say no to french fries.
3. I had light auburn hair as a kid.
4. Since then I've dyed my hair every color except blonde.
5. I've always owned little white dogs.
6. I almost became an ice skater instead of a dancer.
7. I lived in seven cities before the seventh grade.
8. I'm a speed reader. Sometimes I'll finish a book in two days!
9. My family has had a house on Nantucket for many generations, and one of my favorite things to do it is to ride my bike there. I'm still amazed there aren't any spotlights on the entire island!
10. I love playing with the farm animals at the Gentle Barn in Santa Clarita, California.
11. I feel most relaxed in Hawaii.
12. I was never a napper…until I became a mom [to daughter Everly, 4 months, with husband Channing Tatum, 33].
13. Ladybugs are my good-luck signs!
14. I love making vision boards.
15. I enjoy a good flea market.
16. I watched every episode of New Girl while nursing.
17. I was in Ricky Martin's "Juramento" video.
18. I can't sleep without a sleep mask.
19. I once went to Neverland Ranch for a party and danced with Janet Jackson.
20. My friend Emmanuelle Chriqui and I love to have girls' day out at the Korean spa in L.A. We catch up while getting scrubbed!
21. I go without makeup, but I always curl my eyelashes. It helps me look more awake!
22. I can't stop watching Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.
23. It doesn't get much better to me than chips, guacamole and margaritas.
24. I have the hugest lady crush on Beyonce. But who doesn't?
25. I walk on my tiptoes all the time. Once a dancer, always a dancer!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!