Celebrity hairstylist Kim Kimble, who has tamed the tresses of Beyonce, Kerry Washington and Shakira, stars on WeTV's L.A. Hair (the third season premieres in May). Here, she shares her secrets with Us Weekly.
1. I'm holding my first ever Beauty Camp at Kimble Beauty Salon on March 10th and I'm super excited to see how it all comes together.
2. Representing Pantene as an ambassador on E! News for the Oscars was such a great moment in my career.
3. I got my start working with Halle Berry on the film BAPS.
4. One of the cover looks I am most proud of is the September 2013 edition of O Magazine with Oprah wearing the giant wig I created. I went with my gut on that look and it killed!
5. Launching my hair care line, Kimble Hair Care, was a labor of love and has been a dream come true.
6. L.A. Hair on WeTV has been picked up for a third season and meeting fans of our show is always a trip. They are larger than life!
7. I would like to get married and honeymoon in Fiji.
8. My favorite food is Italian — but only if I'm eating it in Italy.
9. I only wear LuLu Lemon or Nike work out gear when I go to my yoga and Zumba classes.
10. I am a huge Kevin Hart fan…Ride Along is the funniest movie I've seen in a long time.
11. I have a major crush on Duane "The Rock" Johnson.
12. I'm a huge fan of reggae music and West Indian culture but I have a collection of soft rock that you wouldn't believe.
13. Kerry Washington nailed her pregnancy look at the Oscars. She was flawless — her hair, make-up, dress all worked.
14. I believe that beauty is developed from the inside, out.
15. I detox regularly with fresh juices and herbs.
16. Taking care of my skin is critically important, so I use natural coconut oil all over my body.
17. Years ago I had a puppy named Duke. He ran away, so when his mom had another litter, I got a puppy identical to him. I named him Duke.
18. I have an obsession with designer bags — my collection is endless.
19. Even after being on tour with Mary J. Blige, I am silenced and amazed by her performances.
20. I am one of six siblings — I have two sisters and three brothers.
21. Growing up, my mother wouldn't let us watch R-rated movies, so my cousin called me and told me every detail of Purple Rain.
22. My 14-year-old son loves sports, and he wants to be the next Kobe Bryant.
23. I was born in Chicago but grew up in South Central.
24. I can't get enough of music and movies from the '80s.
25. If my schedule allowed, I would ride my bike on Venice Beach every day.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!