From The O.C. to deep in the Hart of Dixie, which you can catch on Monday at 8 P.M., Rachel Bilson takes time out of her busy life to spill 25 things about herself to Us.
1. I educate myself with Snapple facts.
2. I can rap every word to the Pharcyde's "Passin' Me By," as well as "Ain't No Fun," by Snoop.
3. I DVR Jeopardy!
4. When I was a kid, I wanted to be either a teacher or a singer.
5. I was even in a performing group called the Cool Kids.
6. I wish I were a muppet.
7. The most starstruck I've ever been was when I saw Larry David.
8. I watch Friends every night before falling asleep.
9. I was in a full-on standoff fight with my pet pig; it ended in tears.
10. I went to college in San Diego for semester but came home with no credits.
11. My No. 1 restaurant is Benihana.
12. I love riding roller coasters – the scarier, the better!
13. I once memorized the entire dance to Britney Spears' "I'm a Slave 4 U" and performed it in my living room.
14. My ideal bedtime is 9 P.M.
15. I'm obsessed with slippers. I'd live in them if I could. (I've tried!)
16. Poetic Justice was my favorite movie when I was in the sixth grade.
17. Breakfast is my favorite meal.
18. Paul Rudd is my hero.
19. I'm extremely ticklish, especially my feet!
20. I flew a plane once.
21. I absolutely love to bake.
22. I am an expert on dog breeds.
23. Lucille Ball is my idol.
24. I sing "Say My Name" by Destiny's Child when I'm alone in my car.
25. Sometimes…I just wanna dance.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!