Jenny McCarthy, 37, (her seventh book, Love, Lust & Faking It, is out now) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with UsMagazine.com.
1. I love sweeping and cleaning my house.
2. I'd rather see Pink Floyd in concert than win an Academy Award.
3. I'm deathly allergic to garlic.
4. I hate getting my nails done, but I do it to cure my man hands.
5. My favorite thing in the world is a chocolate milk shake from Johnny Rockets.
6. I went to college for two years to become a nurse. I'm still considering it.
7. I have a birthmark on my right thigh that looks like the state of Georgia.
8. I'm always giving away everything I own to my friends.
9. If I wanted to, I could be a professional poker player.
10. I'm horrible at small talk.
11. I get bored easily.
12. When I feel like laughing, I watch Showgirls.
13. I'm addicted to Thework.com.
14. I always wanted to visit an Amish community.
15. My molar teeth are so sharp that I swear I was an animal in my last life.
16. Some say I'm physically stronger than most men.
17. I've had a girl crush on Kelly Lynch since the '90s.
18. I can't stand to listen to anyone slice anything with a knife on a plate.
19. I can't wear perfume or walk through perfume sections in department stores.
20. I pray for the dogs in my neighborhood. Even the one that bit me.
21. I'm allergic to wine!
22. I still spin in circles hoping to turn into Wonder Woman.
23. I'm obsessed with the sound of old-time cash registers.
24. I'm Buddhist.
25. I'm amazing in every sport except for baseball, football, tennis, track, swimming, polo, soccer, volleyball, bowling and golf.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!