The return of Liza and the gang. After more than a year off the air, Younger is back with its final season, following the bombshell season 6 finale, during which Charles (Peter Hermann) proposed to Liza (Sutton Foster) shortly after she seemingly had a moment with Josh (Nico Tortorella).
While the triangle has been a central theme throughout the series, #TeamJosh and #TeamCharles take a backseat over #TeamLiza. Us Weekly breaks down five reasons why she deserves a happy ending below:
1. She always puts her family first. As a reminder, the reason Liza took the job in the book industry in the first place (and lied about her age) was to find a way to take care of her daughter.
2. She’s an amazing friend. Not only does Liza have an incredible group of friends, including Kelsey (Hilary Duff), Maggie (Debi Mazar) and Lauren (Molly Bernard), she also is a great friend, proving to always be there no matter what.
3. She’s a boss at work — no matter her title. Even when working as Diana’s (Miriam Shor) assistant, Liza worked harder than most. Plus, she and Kelsey launched Millennial together, and it was their drive and dedication that made it work.
4. Her style is amazing. No description needed for this one!
5. She’s always true to herself. Even though the premise of the show was based on a lie, Liza never lost sight of who she is and what she wanted.
Sign up for Us Weekly's free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
Younger’s first four episodes are now streaming on Paramount+. New episodes will drop every Thursday!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!