Scottish comedian Craig Ferguson, whose series Join or Die premieres on the History Channel on February 18 at 11 p.m., shares 25 interesting facts about himself with Us Weekly.
1. I once swam with sharks.
2. My favorite candle is Mystic Sunrise — the name I used to dance under.
3. A perfect night is staying in and cuddling with my one true love: Larry King.
4. My alarm clock is Regis Philbin saying, “Hello!”
5. I’ve been a vegan for almost three years.
6. My favorite founding father is John Adams.
7. The key to my heart is telling me I don’t sound like Shrek.
8. My robot skeleton sidekick from The Late Late Show sits in my office.
9. I have perfect vision, so I can tell you that your butt looks great in those jeans.
10. A cat found me, and I take care of it now.
11. When I tour, my preferred mode of transportation is a giant snail.
12. I used to play in a punk-rock band in Glasgow.
13. My inner monologue sounds like Michael Caine.
14. I believe in ghosts.
15. I don’t believe in the Loch Ness Monster.
16. I’ve written 800 nail salon Yelp reviews.
17. My least favorite decade is the ‘80s.
18. I have a house in L.A. and a lair in the crotch of the Statue of Liberty.
19. I think I’m a “Rachel,” but I know I’m a “Monica.”
20. I once switched roles with Drew Carey and hosted The Price Is Right.
21. I’ve hidden my belongings in a place you’d never find them: Sean Connery’s chest hair.
22. I like to wonder what happened to Justin Bieber’s monkey.
23. I hosted The Late Late Show for 10 seasons, and I wore underwear for none of them.
24. I have a pilot’s license.
25. If I could invent anything, it’d be a perfume that makes you smell like biscuits.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!