Letting her off with a warning — or six. Dancing With the Stars pro Lindsay Arnold, who is partnered with Boyz II Men singer Wanya Morris for season 22, has had more than a few close calls with the highway patrol, as she tells Us Weekly exclusively in 25 Things You Don't Know About Me.
The So You Think You Can Dance alum, 22, tells Us that she has been pulled over six different times for speeding but has never gotten a ticket. She needs to reveal her secrets for citation evasion!
Arnold, who married high school sweetheart Samuel Cusick in June 2015, also reveals why she's a "water snob" and what makes her unconsciously stick her tongue out at people.
The dancer earned a 25 out 30 with Morris last week for their jive. The pair ended up in the bottom two, but Jodie Sweetin and Keo Motsepe went home instead.
Check out the full list below for more from Arnold:
1. I have been pulled over six times and have never gotten a speeding ticket.
2. I am firm believer in "knocking on wood."
3. I am a total water snob … I won't drink anything but Arrowhead water.
4. In elementary school, I accidentally pulled down a kid's shorts playing flag football.
5. When I get mad enough, I still unconsciously stick my tongue out at people like I am 5. True story — ask my husband.
6. I twitch uncontrollably every night before I fall asleep.
7. In ninth grade, I fell asleep in math class and woke up to the sound of my own fart.
8. I have a very good memory. I still remember dances I learned back when I was 10 years old.
9. My dad put me on a soccer team when I was a kid, and I played goalie. My final game ended with me missing a block because I had managed to get my arms and feet stuck in the net.
10. I have the worst case of arachnophobia. If I see a spider in my bedroom, I will not sleep there that night.
11. When I am nervous, stressed or choreographing a dance, I pick my lips.
12. I only like to listen to songs I know the lyrics to, so I can sing along.
13. I have never broken a bone (knock on wood).
14. I have a weird OCD thing when it comes to listening to music, the volume has to be set either on a even number or eleven because that is my lucky number.
15. I don't do mornings.
16. I have always wanted to be a famous singer.
17. I met my husband when we were both 14 years old, we went to our high school prom together and have been together ever since.
18. I jumped the gun on our first kiss and practically head butted my husband because I was so nervous.
19. I strongly dislike tomatoes and mushrooms.
20. I graduated high school with honors and had a full ride academic scholarship with plans to become a physical therapist, before I made it on So You Think You Can Dance [in 2012, season 9] and everything changed.
21. When I was younger, I would cry every day on the way to dance because I didn't want my mom to leave me, and the only thing she could do to get me to calm me down was to recite the pledge of allegiance.
22. I can surf behind a ski boat without a rope, and I got up on a slalom ski my first try.
23. I can eat (a lot) more than the average male on a daily basis.
24. I absolutely HATE getting ready. The smell of a hot flatiron makes me sick.
25. I am in love with everything and anything key lime pie-flavored.
Dancing With the Stars airs on ABC Mondays at 8 p.m. ET.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!