Funnyman Eugene Levy, whose Pop TV show Schitt’s Creek airs at 8 p.m. on Wednesdays, shared 25 interesting things about himself with Us Weekly.
1. I truly admire what Donald Trump has done with his hair.
2. I am not of Nordic stock.
3. At 5-foot-10, I’m much taller than people think.
4. I have well over 7,000 close friends.
5. My pet scorpion is named Stingy.
6. I could be a romantic acting lead in Turkey.
7. Since Best in Show, I like to wear two left shoes.
8. I don’t think traveling is all it’s cracked up to be.
9. I recently experienced Beatlemania. Fun!
10. I have never lost a game of poker. Never. Not even once. I mean it.
11. I was Us Weekly’s Sexiest Man of the Year.
12. I lied.
13. My eyebrows could take Martin Scorsese’s.
14. I have never been on a best-dressed list.
15. I could have had a pop music career.
16. I was a Peter, Paul and Mary fan.
17. I’m considered a man of science.
18. I had a summer job as a garbage man.
19. I was originally cast as Forrest Gump. (OK, that was a lie.)
20. Playing the accordion did not make me a chick magnet.
21. I pass a kidney stone every 28 years.
22. I did not influence the wardrobe for Jim’s dad in the American Pie movies.
23. I hate raisins.
24. I consider New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago and Dallas my second home.
25. I love turning my life into an open book.