Kristen Johnston, 44, (The Exes airs on TV Land Wednesdays at 10:30 P.M.) shares 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. I moved to New York City at 17.
2. I'm a speed-reader.
3. My friends call me K. Jo.
4. I'm usually loud, but I can be shy.
5. I love teaching acting much more that I love acting itself.
6. I'm crafty! I make mirror frames from kimono scraps.
7. Serial killers fascinate me.
8. I typed my entire book, Guts, with two fingers.
9. I was considered learning-disabled in grade school.
10. I'm addicted to Twitter.
11. I film The Exes right near the old 3rd Rock From the Sun set.
12. Margaret Hamilton's performance in The Wizard of Oz is why I became an actress.
13. I hate shopping.
14. Since I had acute peritonitis [an abdominal inflammation], I have to remind myself to eat.
15. I was a foreign exchange student twice, in Sweden and Columbia.
16. I'm loyal, almost to a fault.
17. I love Boggle.
18. I can't sing a note.
19. The organization I founded — Sobriety, Learning and Motivation — is trying to help NYC open a sober high school.
20. I have so much fun on The Exes that sometimes I think I should pay you for watching.
21. I prize honestly above all.
22. I never miss Survivor.
23. I find reality shows about vapid people insufferable.
24. Rich people who waste their lives on beaches piss me off. Do something for others!
25. I was a 6-foot teen with a perm. Can't believe guys didn't find me attractive!