Taye Diggs (the Private Practice season finale airs on ABC Tuesday at 10 p.m.), shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly.
1. I love scaring people.
2. I can't see a movie without getting peanut M&Ms.
3. When my wife [actress Idina Menzel, 40] and I first met, we didn't like each other.
4. Growing up, I was a nerd. With actual taped eyeglasses.
5. When I was a child, my family danced to Michael Jackson. Now we do the same with my son [Walker, 2].
6. I failed chemistry.
7. I almost failed algebra.
8. I got straight A's in dance, voice and theater. Go figure.
9. I was conceived in L.A., so that was my nickname as a baby.
10. I didn't learn to drive till I was in my thirties. It shows.
11. One of my favorite films is Pretty Woman.
12. Sometimes I confuse my left with my right.
13. I hate the smell of beets!
14. I worked as a performer at Tokyo Disneyland for almost a year.
15. I want my son to grow up happy, healthy and strong.
16. And be a professional basketball player.
17. I can't wait for him to be older so we can prank his mother.
18. I'm 41 but feel like I'm 15 — and probably act like it, too.
19. I used to glance in the mirror while I was crying to see what it looked like.
20. I also used to think schedule was pronounced "shedool."
21. I still get stage fright.
22. I love apple juice.
23. I get equally excited about courtside seats at a basketball game and great seats on Broadway.
24. One of the most gratifying things I've done is read my kids' book, Chocolate Me!, to my little boy.
25. I have more tattoos than you think.