This watermelon-based cocktail is perfect for the 4th of July or any other summer day.
Makes 6 servings
• 1 bottle frozen 2017 Cocomero Rosé
• 1 lb cubed watermelon (seeded)
• 1/2 cup water
• 3 oz agave
• 1/4 cup lime juice
• Watermelon wedges for garnish
1. Freeze cubed watermelon until firm.
2. Combine agave and water in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir constantly until agave blends, about 3 minutes.
3. Place agave mixture (simple syrup) in fridge to chill.
4. Place frozen rosé, frozen watermelon, chilled simple syrup and lime juice in a large blender and blend until combined and smooth.
5. Add watermelon wedges for garnish.Back to top