Strawberry Basil Paloma
This flavorful take on the traditional Paloma adds chopped strawberries and fresh basil leaves to the tequila and grapefruit juice base.
Makes 1 drink
• Smoked sea salt, for the rim
• 2 oz Los Arangos Reposado Tequila
• 1 oz grapefruit juice
• 0.5 oz agave syrup
• 2 strawberries, chopped, for garnish
• 5 basil leaves, for garnish
• Soda, to top
1. Rim your glass with smoked sea salt.
2. Combine all other ingredients except soda and garnishes in a cocktail shaker with ice.
3. Shake to chill and combine ingredients.
4. Fine strain into a highball glass over fresh ice.
5. Top with soda, garnish and enjoy!