Since this colorful vodka-based drink looks like a sunset, it’s no surprise that it’s meant to be garnished with a cocktail umbrella.
Makes 1 drink
• 0.25 oz grenadine
• 4 oz grapefruit juice
• 2 oz Seagram’s extra smooth vodka
• Grapefruit slice and a cocktail umbrella, for garnish
1. Pour grenadine to a highball glass and set aside.
2. Pour the grapefruit juice and vodka in a shaker.
3. Shake and strain over ice into the highball glass.
4. Garnish with a grapefruit slice and a cocktail umbrella.