Tequila Spicy Grapefruit Sour
Fans of spicy cocktails will love this drink, which gets a hot boost from some homemade jalapeño simple syrup. To make the syrup, boil equal parts sugar and water. Once the mixture is boiling, toss in as many jalapeño slices as you would like. Let the syrup simmer for about three minutes, then remove it from the heat and let it steep until cool.
Makes 1 drink
• 2 oz Corralejo Reposado Tequila
• 1 oz grapefruit juice
• 1 oz lime juice
• 0.5 oz jalapeño simple syrup
• 1 egg white
1. Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
2. Shake hard to chill and combine ingredients.
3. Strain out ice and shake hard again.
4. Strain into your glass, garnish and enjoy!