Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Struggling to figure out what to wear? One of the easiest things you can do in these situations is reach for a jumpsuit or romper! A one-stop shop outfit is the best, because all that’s left is picking out your shoes and accessories. Sure, dresses provide a similar ease — but sometimes, a jumpsuit is simply more fashionable!
While it’s still warm out, you can catch Us outside rocking any one of the looks we have selected below. We’ve covered it all: Dressy, casual, transitional — you name it. If you’re creative enough, you can totally style these looks for fall — so let’s get to it!
17 Flattering Rompers and Jumpsuits That We’re Wearing Right Now
2. Loose, lightweight rompers like this one from Billabong make great beach cover-ups, but you can also layer it over bralettes or baby tees!
3. We adore the slimming stripes on this Row A romper! There are sections featuring mismatched stripes which make the look more dynamic.
4. Beachy vibes are exactly what this Rip Curl romper exudes! Its relaxed look is dreamy for chill days spent relaxing on the sand.
5. Another strong cover-up option for the beach or pool is this Elan romper! You can also totally wear it while you’re just lounging at home.
6. This ruffled V-neck romper from Free People is absolutely perfect for a weekend brunch, and it will look amazing in pictures. Bonus!
7. The scalloped neckline on this Row A romper is incredibly unique, and the yellow shade is gorgeous too!
8. Linen rompers like this one from Lulus are excellent to wear on super hot days!
10. Shoppers say that they turn heads whenever they wear this PerZeal jumpsuit — they are obsessed with the fit!
13. This Pink Queen jumpsuit is both sophisticated and trendy, plus it comes with a matching belt that cinches in the waist!
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women's sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!