Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Slip dresses are a spring staple, plain and simple! They’re amazing because you can do so much with them in terms of styling, which is especially great for this particular season.
You can throw on anything over these simple frocks, from blazers to leather jackets or more lightweight cardis. Dress them up or down, and you’re good to go! Plus, they’re comfortable enough to wear all day long. From minis to midis and maxis, these slip dresses are the slimming and flattering styles that we have our eye on. Check out which picks made our list below!
Mini Slip Dresses
1. We love that this little slip from ZAFUL is more form fitting because of the stretch material, but the way that it falls on the body makes it more more flattering than a bodycon — starting at $13 on Amazon!
2. What’s great about slip dresses is how simple they are, and this one from COMFY ONE lends itself to a vast array of different styling opportunities — starting at $22 on Amazon!
3. This slip from BP. is another great example of a simple style that’s malleable to fit any type of occasion — starting at $20 at Nordstrom!
4. Not all slip dresses have to be made from a slinky satin material, like this sequined one from BTFL-life that’s perfect for springtime soirées — $119 at Nordstrom!
5. Another unconventional slip dress fabric is faux leather, and this one from Topshop uses the material perfectly — $65 at Nordstrom!
6. If you want a slip dress that’s more form fitting, this one from Speechless is definitely the one to go for — $69 at Nordstrom!
7. The chain details on this straps of this Jump Apparel dress add a great sparkly touch — $79 at Nordstrom!
8. We are obsessed with how this Lulus dress has a draped halter neck that ties in the back, with the ribbons falling down the back beautifully — $58 at Nordstrom!
Midi and Maxi Slip Dresses
9. This satin dress from LYANER has a drawstring on the side that lets you play with the hem length — $34 at Amazon!
10. The longer length of this Fiemaoves dress gives it a more elegant feel, and we’re obsessed with the slimming cutouts on the sides — $39 at Amazon!
11. If you’ve never bought a slip dress before, this classic cowl neck midi from PRETTYGRADEN is a great staple to pick up — starting at $26 on Amazon!
12. Anyone that loves a V-neck will definitely be a fan of this slip from Fooullaide — starting at $16 on Amazon!
13. Thousands of shoppers have vetted this classic xxxiticat midi dress and say it’s an absolute winner — starting at $20 on Amazon!
14. There’s a thin sewn-in elastic at the waist of this WICIWI midi dress that breaks it up a bit and gives it more of a defined shape — $37 on Amazon!
15. This midi from SUPESU is not as litter and made to look looser, which is definitely as comfy as it gets — $56 at Amazon!
16. We also love this version of a looser slip dress from The Drop, which has a slightly shorter length than the one we mentioned above — starting at $37 at Amazon!
17. Reviewers are obsessed with how this Floerns dress lays on the body, which is more fitted in the bust and has a fuller twirly skirt — $40 at Amazon!
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for? Check out these related product articles below:
- 11 Best Boyfriend Jeans That Hug Your Curves
- The 12 Best Padded Socks for Knee and Foot Pain
- Our Picks: The Best Platform Sneakers to Suit Your Style
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women's sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!