Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Black Friday is the biggest shopping holiday of the year, and it’s coming up fast. Not only will there be countless deals on the day after Thanksgiving itself, but brands and stores are offering up sale prices and specials all November long in celebration of the holiday season. But Black Friday is different for 2021 than it’s been in years past: Not only are the items topping wish lists different, but shopping preferences and delivery times are changing too. Get all of the info you need to nab your most-wanted picks and everything you need to gift here.
Article updated on November 8, 2021 at 1:00 p.m.
Please note all deals, product information and pricing is valid at the time of update but is subject to change.
Take $92 off the Morgan Chelsea Boot!
Take $129 off the National Tree Company Pre-Lit Artificial Christmas Tree!
Take 50% off JoyJolt Red Wine Glasses!
Take $157 off the Michael Kors Hooded Coat!
Take 33% off the PDOO Dark Spot Corrector!
Take $46 off the Our Place Always Pan!
Take $126 off the Certified International Evergreen Christmas Dinnerware!
Take $279 off Michael Kors Crossbody Bags!
Take 21% off the Peace Out Acne Dots Mega!
Take $100 off the Marc Fisher LTD Padmia Chelsea Boot!
Take up to 40% off the Adidas UltraBoost Sneaker!
Take $100 off the Sam Edelman Larina Boots!
Take $120 off the Bernardo Puffer Coat!
Take $98 off Joe’s Charlie Skinny Jeans!
Take up to 40% off the Natori Dynamic Sports Bra!
Take 40% off the Sam Edelman Cecilia Mules!
Take $70 off the Via Spiga Faux Fur Vest!
Take 40% off the Becca One-Piece Swimsuit!
Take 22% off the Everlasting Comfort Luxury Throw!
Take 14% off the Mason Jar Bathroom Set!
Take 28% off the Rachael Ray Thermal Tote!
Take 38% off the Tayama Automatic Rice Cooker!
Take 40% off the alo Biker Shorts!
Take 38% off the Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Throw!
Take $44 off the LDesign Massage Gun!
Take 50% off the Elf Stor Ornament Storage Chest!
Take 31% off the Bambusi Cheese Board Set!
Amazon Early Black Friday Deals
- Take up to 26% off the MEROKEETY Fuzzy Cardigan!
- Take up to 37% off the Hotouch Satin Robe!
- Take up to 28% off the Sidefeel Denim Jacket!
- Take up to 28% off the HiMONE Ruched Dress!
- Take up to 14% off the Neitooh Turtleneck!
- Take up to 47% off the Vetinee Skinny Jeans!
- Take up to 37% off the Jorlyen Drawstring Pants!
- Take $460 off the Gttvo Life Robot Vacuum and Mop!
- Take 36% off the HoMedics Shiatsu Massage Pillow!
- Take 43% off the HoMedics Pro Percussion Massager!
- Take 40% off the Molekule Air Mini Small Room Air Purifier!
- Take 24% off the Apple AirPods Pro!
- Take $59 off the Coway Airmega Air Purifier!
- Take $150 off the Bowflex Adjustable Dumbbells!
- Take 20% off the Melissa & Doug Wooden Advent Calendar!
- Take $51 off the Waterpik Sonic-Fusion 2.0!
- Take $300 off the National Tree Company Pre-Lit Artificial Full Christmas Tree!
- Take $300 off the HP Chromebook 14-inch HD Laptop!
Black Friday Fashion Deals
- Take $119 off Tory Burch Minnie Flats!
- Take $100 off the Marc Fisher LTD Padmia Chelsea Boot!
- Take up to 55% off the Bernardo Puffer Jacket!
- Take 56% off the Zella Moto Ribbed Leggings!
- Take $229 off the Michael Kors Saffiano Crossbody!
- Take $319 off the Coach Tatum Carryall 40!
- Take $349 off the Michael Kors Maisie Tote Bag!
- Take $102 off the Fenty 54MM Sunglasses!
- Take $52 off the UA Multi-Color Full-Zip!
- Take up to 38% off UGG Women’s Slides!
Black Friday Tech Deals
- Take $230 off the Insignia Smart Fire TV!
- Take $50 off the Amazon Kindle (Kids)!
- Take $20 off the Roku Streaming Stick!
- Take up to 57% off SONY Noise Canceling Headphones!
- Take up to 50% off JBL True Wireless Earbud Headphones!
- Take $200 off the Acer Chromebook Spin 514!
- Take $160 off the HP Chromebook through November 7!
- Take $499 off the 2020 Apple Macbook Pro!
Black Friday Health Deals
- Take $120 off the 23andMe+ Premium Membership Bundle!
- Take $500 off Mirror plus free delivery with code HOLIDAY21 — ends November 29!
- Take 64% off the HoMedics UV Clean Sanitizer Bag
Black Friday Beauty Deals
- Take 42% off the REVLON One-Step Hair Dryer Brush!
- Take 20% off the Beverly Hills Instant Facelift!
- Take $100 off the Dyson Airwrap Complete Styler – Refurbished!
Black Friday Home Deals
- Take $130 off the Shark IQ Robot Vacuum!
- Take 60% off the Best Choice Products Christmas Tree!
- Take $70 off the HoMedics Shiatsu Air Max Foot Massager!
- Take $79 off the Frontgate Butterfly Float!
- Take $65 off the Hampton Farm Garland!
Black Friday Kitchen Deals
- Take 50% off the Insignia Pressure Cooker!
- Take $76 off Bialetti 10-Pc. Cookware Set the !
- Take $190 off the T-Fal Culinaire 16-Pc. Cookware Set!
- Take up to 73% off all Macy’s cookware sets!
Black Friday Kids Deals
- Take 44% off the Generic Slime Advent Calendar!
More deals to come!
Shop all Shop With Us gift guides here!
What Is Black Friday?
Black Friday is always the Friday immediately following Thanksgiving. It’s known as the busiest shopping day of the entire year in the United States, and stores often open up early and close late so everyone can grab what’s on their shopping lists. Retailers often offer their biggest discounts of the year or offer special benefits on Black Friday, especially as it’s prime time for holiday gift shopping.
Popular Black Friday categories include fashion, home and electronics, as well as feel-good essentials like mattress toppers for back pain or shoes for back pain. Beauty picks are always a highly-shopped category as well, such as anti-wrinkle neck creams. There is also the ever-growing popularity of CBD products, which can range from skincare to pain-relief solutions.
When Is Black Friday?
Black Friday is on November 26 in 2021, but only officially. “Black Friday always starts early, but this year, the holiday shopping bonanza is kicking off earlier than ever — more than a month sooner than usual,” CNN explains. More on this below.
What’s Different About This Black Friday?
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Black Friday shopping will still be affected in multiple ways this year, as it was in 2020. Because of shipping delays and supply chain issues, many retailers are resorting to starting up their Black Friday deals early so shoppers can receive their orders with time to spare.
CNN explains and delves into the issues: “The problem is twofold: Retailers are struggling with their merchandise getting stuck on container ships transporting the goods because of congestion at ports. There’s also a shortage of workers needed to unload and transport the products from the ships to warehouses and distribution centers.”
Mashable also reports that retailers including “Walmart, Home Depot and IKEA have actually gone so far as to charter private cargo ships” to make sure they don’t run out of stock too quickly.
Some major retailers like Target and Best Buy even launched Black Friday deals in October this year. Target’s begun to advertise some deals as “Holiday Best” so shoppers know not to wait around for any lower markdowns. “Target’s enhanced Holiday Price Match Guarantee allows guests to price match items at Target through Dec. 24,” the company specified as well, just in case. (Yahoo)
Holiday spending is also expected to rise this year as well. “U.S. consumers will spend up to 9% more this holiday period compared to 2020,” according to CBS News. “What we might find with the Delta variant is that folks will perhaps spend more online versus in brick-and-mortar stores,” says Deloitte Vice Chairman Rod Sides.”
It’s also worth noting that Hanukkah begins the night of November 28 this year, so some shoppers will be buying gifts even earlier to hit that earlier holiday deadline.
What Is the Difference Between Black Friday and Cyber Monday?
“There’s little difference between Black Friday and Cyber Monday at this point,” Wirecutter explains, noting how sales often run all weekend now, especially online. While Cyber Monday, which is on November 29 this year, is usually more focused on online deals, retailers often offer up the same exact deals online on Black Friday as well so shoppers don’t need to wait to make the purchase.
The pandemic also means that many people may still prefer to shop online rather than in crowded stores this year, so items on retailers’ sites may end up out of stock even earlier than usual.
According to a new CreditCards.com poll, 65% of shoppers already bought, or plan to buy, most of their holiday gifts online this year, so retailers will likely take this into account when deciding Black Friday cyber offers and weekend deals.
Are Curbside and In-Store Pickup Still Common Options?
For shoppers who prefer to shop online and pick up an item in store rather than waiting for home delivery, there is good news. “Click-and-collect retail sales jumped from $36.48 billion in 2019 to $58.52 billion in 2020, a statistic surely accelerated by the pandemic,” Forbes explains. “Look for that number to continue rising during the 2021 holiday shopping season as we adjust for COVID safety procedures and make sure to accommodate the shopping habits that consumers have developed over the last 18 months.”
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women's sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!