Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
New season, new fashion! So… what are you thinking for spring? You might still love some pieces from last year’s wardrobe, but there’s a good chance you have some space for new fashion finds too. Maybe you want to hop on the coquette trend or are loving the return of long denim skirts!
We’ve highlighted five of the biggest fashion trends for spring 2023 below, and we’ve linked you to a variety of products at different price points that will help you nail each look. There are 17 pieces total, so let’s get started!
1. Our Absolute Favorite: This new viral trend is celebrating all things romantic and classically feminine. This petal pink Belle Poque dress is so pretty and has a retro feel!
2. We Also Love: Bring on the lace! This Meladyan top adds on a delicate bow too, truly perfecting the look!
3. We Can’t Forget: You could also reach for this WeWoreWhat underwire corset top from Revolve. The style of the florals adds to the vintage vibe!
4. Bonus: When the sun is out, it’s time to bring out the mini skirts! You’ll feel all kinds of cute while wearing this tiered Allegra K skirt!
5. Extra Credit: You could wear this cropped, tie-front SweatyRocks cardigan on its own or over a cami or longline bralette!
Midi and Maxi Denim Skirts
6. Our Absolute Favorite: The long denim skirt trend was unexpected, but we have to admit, we can’t get enough thanks to pieces like this stretchy BodiLove midi!
7. We Also Love: You don’t have to worry about a long denim skirt restricting your movement here. This Pilcro maxi skirt from Anthropologie has a high slit to keep you cruising!
8. We Can’t Forget: You could add a little flow to your denim too! check out this Chartou maxi skirt! Psst — it has an elasticized waistband!
9. Bonus: Want something that will make people say “wow”? Check out this asymmetrical Elstaroa skirt and its button slit!
10. Our Absolute Favorite: Co-ord sets are very much still in, but for spring, lean more toward pastels and vivid colors. Check out this green and white stripe top and shorts set by SweatyRocks!
11. We Also Love: Fewer sets could ever be better for a vacation than this Endless Summer set from Free People. The top’s wrapped hem is so cool!
12. We Can’t Forget: A bubble crop top and a pocketed pair of high-rise shorts? Of course we were bound to fall in love with this Automet set!
13. Bonus: The patchwork stripes on this Safrisior set instantly caught our attention. So unique! Prepare for compliments!
14. Our Absolute Favorite: Gold will always be timeless, but so will silver — and the cooler metallic tone is having its moment in the sun right now. Check out these Pavoi huggie hoop earrings!
15. We Also Love: You can’t go wrong with something like this By Anthropologie paperclip chain necklace. It looks good with everything!
16. We Can’t Forget: Waiting for a bracelet? How about five? You get a variety of silver bracelets in this bestselling Conran Kremix set!
17. Bonus: We didn’t forget about rings! If you want to be even more on trend, make sure to check out this Pavoi croissant ring from Amazon!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women's sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!