Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Looking to spruce up your fall wardrobe? We want every season to be our most fashionable yet, and that means it’s time to do some shopping. Want that Zara type of style in your closet but prefer to do your shopping on a smaller budget?
Well, you’re in the right place! Shop 21 Zara-style fashion finds for fall below — starting at $14 from Amazon!
21 Zara-Style Fall Fashion Finds
1. Our Absolute Favorite: A silky button-up like this Soly Hux shirt will be such a versatile essential you can dress up or down!
2. We Also Love: A mesh layer is another way to seriously elevate your outfits. This TanBaby top is an ultra-popular pick!
3. We Can’t Forget: Corset-inspired pieces are majorly trending right now, and we can’t get enough of this Kelyne long-sleeve tee!
4. Our Absolute Favorite: This mock-neck Woneta dress is all kinds of sleek and chic — and it comes in so many colors!
5. We Also Love: You can’t go wrong with a slip dress! The dotted version of this The Drop dress is screaming “Zara” to Us!
6. We Can’t Forget: Again, we have to say, bring on the silky fabrics! This satin SheSeeWorld mini dress is so good for going out in the fall!
7. Our Absolute Favorite: You’ll find blazers all over Zara right now — especially ones with longer silhouettes like this Cnkwei jacket!
8. We Also Love: Looking to go extra oversized? Make sure to add this Grlasen blazer to your cart!
9. We Can’t Forget: Plaids and blazers just work well together, period. This plaid Blencot blazer proves it!
10. Our Absolute Favorite: Always go the turtleneck route if you want your cozy clothes to look more stylish. This Fisace sweater is gorgeous!
11. We Also Love: “The best time to wear a striped sweater…is all the time.” This Kirundo pullover is our pick!
12. We Can’t Forget: Slouchy cardigans are also excellent! This Imily Bela sweater is incredibly popular on Amazon!
13. Our Absolute Favorite: Say it with Us now: “Faux leather everything.” Specifically, this pair of Balleay Art straight leg pants is an absolute must!
14. We Also Love: When it’s time to get cozy, however, a pair of joggers is the way to go. We have our eye on this Wjustforu pair!
15. We Can’t Forget: The wider the pants, the more of a statement you’re making. That’s why we adore these Tronjori pants!
16. Our Absolute Favorite: Instant love! This plissé Ecahicc two-piece set is the epitome of loungewear made stylish!
17. We Also Love: This Ermonn sweater set comes with a slouchy knit top and matching shorts. Nearly 20 colors available!
18. We Can’t Forget: Want something more fitted? Check out this Gokatosau crop top and leggings set!
19. Our Absolute Favorite: Zara has a lot of glittery, sparkly socks on its site right now, so we picked out this Dani’s Choice set of four for you!
20. We Also Love: If you thought bucket hat season was winding down, think again! This quilted Angela & William bucket hat is perfect for colder weather!
21. We Can’t Forget: Leather fingerless gloves are also emerging as a big trend right now. Claim your biker babe status with this May&Maya pair!
Looking for more products? Shop our other picks below:
- 21 Incredibly Useful Gift Ideas for Women in Their 30s
- 11 Best Gifts for Women in Their 20s — All Under $100
- 11 Best Gifts for Women in Their 50s
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women's sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!