Country music singer Kacey Musgraves, 26, fills Us in.
1. I used to belly dance.
2. I have a very irrational fear of spiders. And alien abductions.
3. Speaking of, I’ve seen several UFOs.
4. I was born on Aug. 21, on the Leo-Virgo cusp.
5. I arrived a month early, the day of my baby shower. I was 4 pounds, 14 ounces.
6. I once had a sugar glider named Icarus.
7. I have recently taken an interest in gardening.
8. Estoy aprendiendo español.
9. I’ve never broken a bone.
10. My first car was a 1967 Ford Mustang. I still have it.
11. I stay gluten-free as best I can.
12. I played the flute in my middle school band. I wasn’t great.
13. I can never get enough glitter!
14. I’m helping creatively to develop a vodka company called Zodiac.
15. I’m also working to develop a line of cowboy boots with Lucchese.
16. I love anything spicy!
17. I do not like mayonnaise or mustard. Get them away from me.
18. I’ve always wanted to go to India.
19. Massages are my favorite thing in the world.
20. I love riding horses.
21. I did my sister’s [Kelly, 24] hair and makeup for her wedding last October.
22. I once saved a mouse from getting hit in the middle of Music Row, Nashville.
23. I love drinking hot tea.
24. I once went on a bigfoot hunt. I didn’t find him.
25. I framed a joint from Willie Nelson.
The Texas-born star is releasing her second studio album, Pageant Material, on June 23. The country crooner is nominated for a trophy at the CMT Music Awards (live on CMT, June 10, at 8 p.m. ET).
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics, and more delivered straight to your inbox!