Amber Holcomb: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
The 19-year old Houston native finished in 4th place on American Idol. For Amber, getting voted off the show does not mark the end of her career, it is only the beginning.
1. I love sour apples.
2. I’m obsessed with Jordans and Nikes.
3. I live on Twitter and Instagram.
4. My middle name is Nicole.
5. I live for Rihanna.
6. I have a crush on Mac Miller.
7. SpongeBob SquarePants and Martin are my favorite TV shows.
8. I randomly scream “Oh shooooo.”
9. I text with lots of dots.
10. Twix is my favorite candy.
11. I’m deathly afraid of possums.
12. Cameras make me nervous.
13. I used to have a guinea pig named Napoleon.
14. I wish I’d been born in the ’70s.
15. I believe in ghosts.
16. I eat sour cream by the pound.
17. I want to meet President Obama.
18. I don’t like corn tortillas.
19. I’ve never had sushi.
20. I can’t draw.
21. My birthday is on St. Patrick’s Day.
22. I have a bucket list and one of the items is to skydive.
23. I used to drive a minivan.
24. My first kiss was when I was 16. It happened by accident, and while I
liked the boy, it was awkward!
25. I swim like a dolphin.