Colton Haynes Calls Jennifer Lawrence His Spirit Animal, Shia LaBeouf Says He's Not Famous Anymore: Top 10 Tweets
1. Colton Haynes: "Had a blast tonight at the #GoldenGlobes (at my house)! Glad I could make y'all laugh. JLaw is my spirit animal."
2. Shia LaBeouf: "I AM NOT FAMOUS ANYMORE."
3. Ashlee Simpson: "My baby love and I are ENGAGED!!! Hallelujah Hawaii!!!!!"
4. Gabourey Sidibe: "To people making mean comments about my GG pics, I mos def cried about it on that private jet on my way to my dream job last night. #JK."
5. Chris Pratt: "How can I work tomorrow at 7am? My voice is gone from screaming for Amy's win!!! I guess vodka right?"
6. Taran Killam: "Apparently the quickest way to win a Golden Globe is to be a dear friend of @sethmeyers."
7. Joan Rivers: "The reason why the Golden Globes are so much fun is because everyone drinks! By the end, Courtney Love seems like the designated driver."
8. Olivia Wilde: "Hahaaaa I just heard someone say I looked like a giant, walking pickle last night at the Globes. As a pickle enthusiast, I thank you."
9. Ellen DeGeneres: "Happy birthday, @OffivialJLD Julia Louis-Dreyfus! You were hilarious last night. I'm not saying that because it's your birthday. It's because I owe you money."
10. Kerry Washington: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY @ShondaRhimes I'm sooooooo grateful that you were born!!! Xo Love you."