She's back in the saddle .
Exactly two weeks after undergoing a successful double mastectomy Giuliana Rancic returned to work on Tuesday.
"Back at work today since surgery," the E! News hostess, 37, tweeted. "Excited to be on set of @ENews. I've missed my 2nd family (co-workersnd you guys!!!) #thankful"
Rancic, who first announced her breast cancer battle earlier in the fall, underwent a four-hour double mastectomy Dec. 13, with doctors reporting there is "less than a one percent chance [the cancer] would reoccur," her husband Bill Rancic said shortly after the procedure.
Giuliana gushed that her husband took "such wonderful care" of her during her recuperation, dubbing him a "hot male nurse."
"The fact that I can be a voice for women and tell them they do have options... is great," she told Us Weekly earlier this month of her very public ordeal with cancer. "I have gotten so many 'Thank you's.' It's humbling... I've never felt I wanted to help people as much as I do now."