Jane Lynch: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
1. I'm in bed by 9 P.M. every night.
2. The thought of coffee gets me out of bed.
3. I was cast as the king in my high school play -- the first of many roles originally intended for men.
4. I don't cook.
5. I didn't go to prom.
6. I am a Joni Mitchell-phile.
7. I'm deaf in my right ear.
8. I didn't have a cavity until I was 18.
9. I didn't have hair until I was 2.
10. My grandma came to America from Ireland all by herself when she was 17.
11. I have social anxiety and rarely go to parties.
12. I failed algebra three times.
13. I read the same books over and over.
14. I'm currently reading about quantum physics.
15. I cheated on my college physics final.
16. When I was a kid, I used an upright vacuum cleaner as a stand-up mic and pretended to be David Cassidy.
17. I have only two good friends, but I've had them for 20 years apiece.
18. If I couldn't be an actress, I would be unemployable and a drain on society.
19. I've painted my dining room at least eight times. Usually in the middle of the night.
20. I despise working out.
21. I adore workout clothes.
22. I was the voice of CNN International in the 1990s.
23. I played Amelia Earhart in The Aviator and was cut out of the movie.
24. As a kid, I wanted to be a boy.
25. I still kind of want to be a boy.