Legendary Australian singer and actress Olivia Newton-John, 66, fills Us Weekly in on 25 surprising facts about herself.
1. I come from a family of academics.
2. My grandfather [Max Born] won a Nobel Prize.
3. I own the award-winning Gaia spa in Australia.
4. At 15, I won a talent competition that launched my career.
5. I was part of a ‘60s double act, Pat & Olivia.
6. I love dark chocolate with chili!
7. I don’t like saffron.
8. I married “Amazon John” Easterling  on a mountaintop in Peru.
9. I collect fresh eggs daily to make breakfast for him.
10. Before accepting the role of Sandy in Grease, I insisted on doing a screen test with John Travolta.
11. I once had nine dogs, six horses, and a bunch of cats.
12. I have planted more than 10 million trees in Australia.
13. I walked more than 120 miles on the Great Wall of China.
14. I was the first U.N. Goodwill Ambassador for the Environment.
15. Nina Simone and Dionne Warwick were my big musical influences.
16. I love to laugh.
17. I also love to cook.
18. I have to spend at least an hour ever day outside.
19. I broke my tailbone while roller-skating for Xanadu.
20. I’m terrified of heights.
21. I need flowers around me, especially white lilies.
22. I plan to auction my leather ensemble from Grease to raise money for my cancer center.
23. I try to protect animals!
24. My daughter, Chloe , is an amazing singer.
25. The first time my husband saw Grease was on John Travolta’s plane.
The award-winning performer is currently performing her show, Summer Nights, at the Flamingo Las Vegas.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics, and more delivered straight to your inbox!