Queen Latifah: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
1. My favorite city is New York.
2. My first apartment was in the Bronx. Yeah! Yeah!
3. As a kid, I wanted to be a marine biologist…and a truck driver.
4. In high school, it was hard to ditch because my mom taught there. But I managed to find a way!
5. At 17, I became friends with MC Lyte. It was like befriending my favorite superhero.
6. I have three butterfly tattoos.
7. I nicknamed the set of my new talk show "Big Sexy."
8. The acting bug bit me when I performed in Godspell in the ninth grade.
9. I cook a mean spaghetti!
10. I own the 1962 Chevy Impala from my movie Set It Off.
11. I have a French Jet Ski license.
12. I love sci-fi books and movies.
13. I once managed the careers of Outcast, LL Cool J, and Naughty By Nature.
14. I signed my first recording contract at age 17.
15. The first thing I bought after signing was a gold tooth - which I then lost within one week.
16. I buy more interior design magazine than any other kind.
17. I have five motorcycles and two Vespas.
18. The fastest I've ever gone on a motorcycle is 155 miles per hour.
19. Roulette is my choice game at a casino.
20. My favorite gospel group is Clark Sisters.
21. I met my manager, Shakim, in 10th-grade geometry.
22. I can eat eggs anytime.
23. I always travel with my Bible.
24. I play drums, but I'm no drummer.
25. The first album I ever bought was Prince's Purple Rain. It came with a poster that I hung on my bedroom wall and would occasionally kiss!