25 Things You Don't Know About Me: Denise Richards
Denise Richards, 39, (Blue Mountain State airs on Spike Wednesdays at 11 p.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with UsMagazine.com.
1. I'm left-handed.
2. My favorite food is Italian.
3. I have a three-legged dog, a blind dog and one with terminal cancer. I have a soft spot for hard-to-place animals!
4. I'm a good cook. I took cooking lessons when I was pregnant with Lola .
5. My middle name is Louise.
6. My hair is all mine -- no extensions or pieces.
7. As a kid, all our family vacations were camping in a tent. Now I love fancy hotels.
8. My favorite color is pink.
9. I love the smell of a man.
10. The first thing I eat when I go to NYC is pizza.
11. I only brush my teeth with Marvis toothpaste.
12. Growing up, we were a Nielsen family -- we had a box on our TV.
13. I'm obsessed with interior design.
14. When I was a teen, my sister and I had a Rob Lowe poster in our room.
15. I love Guns N'Roses. I hope one day Axl Rose and Slash will reunite.
16. When I go on dates, I tell Sam  and Lola I have a meeting.
17. Summer is my favorite season.
18. I get Kona Coffee shipped from Hawaii to my home every month.
19. I've worn sunscreen on my face every day since I was 15.
20. I was starstruck when I met Oprah Winfrey.
21. I have a fascination with Lucite stripper heels.
22. I want an apartment in NYC one day.
23. I get my nails done once a week. I have to have clean, freshly painted nails.
24. I learned how to surf when I was 16.
25. I still have my first pair of fancy expensive shoes that I bought when I booked Wild Things.