Halston Sage, 18 -- star of Nickelodeon's How to Rock (Saturdays at 8:30 p.m. EST) -- shares 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. I rode horses competitively for eight years.
2. I was the editor of my high school's newspaper.
3. My hands are always cold!
4. I love oatmeal raisin cookies.
5. My favorite weekend activity is riding bikes to breakfast.
6. I listen to the oldies radio station in my car.
7. I am obsessed with '80s movies.
8. I've gone ziplining and scuba diving in St. Maarten.
9. I walk to the farmer's market with my mom and sister.
10. New York City is my favorite city in the world.
11. I have always liked really fun and unique nail polish colors.
13. One of my favorite gifts to get is a good book.
14. I am the oldest sibling. I have a younger brother and sister.
15. John Mayer and Jack Johnson are my all-time favorite artists.
16. I like any place in L.A. that I can walk to a cute cafe.
17. I have always thought that it would be fun to open a boutique bookstore with a great breakfast place inside.
18. I have won the "Most Smiley" award.
19. I was my eighth grade class president.
21. I love anything chocolate, but my favorite candy combination is Hot Tamales mixed with Swedish Fish.
22. My favorite on-set snack is a banana with peanut butter.
23. When I was little, I used to want to be a dentist.
24. My mom and I both got our first major jobs on a Friday the 13th.
25. Every week during summer, I look forward to Sunday night dinners on the beach with my family.