25 Things You Don't Know About Me: Kourtney Kardashian
Kourtney Kardashian, 31, (catch her on Keeping Up With the Kardashians on E! Sundays at 10 P.M.) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with UsMagazine.com.
1. I was stung by a scorpion in college.
2. I broke my collarbone falling off my swing set when I was 5.
3. I eat steel-cut oats for breakfast every single morning.
4. I went to an all-girls Catholic high school.
5. My fridge must be lined up and perfectly organized.
6. My middle name is Mary.
7. I'm a bitch when I'm hungry.
8. I have to get all my clothes tailored because I'm so petite.
9. I failed two classes in college because I was too nervous to give speeches.
10. I love to collect books.
11. I'm extremely indecisive. I once drove around for two hours deciding where to eat dinner.
12. I applied to law school then decided not to go.
13. I have a sewing machine and used to make clothes for me and my friends.
14. I'm obsessed with interior design.
15. My first job was working as a movie production assistant. I had to yell "cut" and "rolling" all day.
16. I had a hideous bowl haircut in sixth grade and looked like a boy.
18. I'm the worst person to give a present to because I have no reaction.
19. I drink one Quicktrim Satisfy Shake every day.
20. I love shopping for clothes for Mason more than for myself.
21. I am stubborn.
22. I have a major sweet tooth.
23. I've wanted to be a designer since I was little, so it's a dream come true to design a line for Bebe, K-Dash for QVC and our Jupi lifestyle collection.
24. I killed, skinned, cooked and ate a rattlesnake on a cattle drive.
25. I never knew I could love so deeply until Mason was born.