25 Things You Don't Know About Me: Kris Jenner
Kris Jenner, 56, (her memoir Kris Jenner…and All Things Kardashian is available now), shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. My husband, Bruce Jenner, bought me a Harley-Davidson motorcycle for Christmas one year. I crashed it that day.
2. I make a killer guacamole.
3. I have never had braces.
4. I learned how to surf growing up in San Diego.
5. I am deathly allergic to bees and carry an EpiPen with me at all times.
6. I relax by organizing my drawers.
7. I get crazy if someone is late.
8. I keep every card anyone has ever written me. I'm mushy like that.
9. My favorite movie snacks are popcorn and Milk Duds.
10. I sang in my own music video, "I Love My Friends," in 1985.
11. I designed every piece of clothing in my Kris Jenner Kollection for QVC, down to the stitching and buttons.
12. My favorite vacation spot is Mexico.
13. My celeb crush is Alec Baldwin.
14. I played a hooker in Cabaret!
15. I get the same three gray hairs colored every two weeks with my hairdresser Alex Roldan -- for the last 30 years!
16. I love to wear sexy matching lingerie.
17. My favorite movies are Doctor Zhivago and The Sound of Music.
18. Our Christmas Eve party at home is my favorite night of the year.
19. I make my son-in-law, Lamar Odom, lemon cake once a week. Now I just have to figure out how to get it to Dallas!
20. I feel naked without sunglasses on, even at night.
21. I don't like mean-spirited people.
22. I collect waaaay too many sets of dishes.
23. I am completely OCD about my surroundings.
24. I find peace in my heart at church.
25. My favorite person on the planet is my grandson, Mason Dash Disick.