Laura Prepon, 31, (she stars in Are You There, Chelsea? on NBC Wednesdays at 8:30 p.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. I have every Barefoot Contessa cookbook, and I use them all the time.
2. To relax, I play poker.
3. I moved to Milan by myself when I was 15 and worked there for a year and a half.
4. I've stayed up for days on end playing Halo on Xbox.
5. I'm getting my motorcycle license in two weeks.
6. I'm a natural redhead.
7. When I turn off lights, I have to look at the highest point on the ceiling.
8. I love indie rock, but I admit that one of my favorite songs is "Fancy" by Reba McEntire.
9. If I weren't an actor I'd be a surgeon, like my dad.
10. I spoon my dog.
11. My first celebrity crush was Scott Speedman on Felicity.
12. I'm a huge UFC fan.
13. I have 45 pairs of jeans, but I wear the same pair every day.
14. My favorite movie of all time is Predator.
15. I can play Billy Joel's "Baby Grand" on the piano.
16. I tweeze all my friends' eyebrows.
17. I've deejayed in public three times.
18. I hate spiders.
19. I did hair and makeup for both of my sisters' weddings.
20. I own a state-of-the-art karaoke machine.
21. I'm an Irish Catholic Russian Jew.
22. My favorite color is black.
23. One of my favorite foods is raw almond butter.
24. I have and always will love Harrison Ford.
25. I nicknamed my costar Jake McDorman "Jakey-Poo." Now everyone calls him that.