Ariana Grande: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Pop princess and "Problem" singer Ariana Grande, 21, reveals 25 things you might not know about her to Us Weekly. Grande's new album, My Everything, is out now.
1. I have four pet dogs: Ophelia, Coco, Toulouse, and Fawkes.
2. I still have three wisdom teeth. I'm having them extracted one by one.
3. I'm a native Floridian.
4. I love going to the beach in the middle of the night.
5. I wish every day were Halloween.
6. I have had a sick obsession with horror movies since I was little.
7. My mom thought I'd grow up to be a serial killer because I wore Halloween masks around the house.
8. I have the worst vision.
9. I love animals more than I love most people.
10. I'm vegan!
11. I love reading so much.
12. My favorite artists of all time are Imogen Heap, India. Arie and Madonna.
13. I really love the color lavender.
14. I am terrified of heights, and yet I love and will go on any roller coaster.
15. When I'm not wearing heels, I like to walk around en releve.
16. I love theme parks and look forward to Universal's Halloween Horror Nights all year.
17. My best friend is named Alexia [Luria].
18. I believe happiness is the best success.
19. I am obsessed with the ocean and all kinds of sea creatures.
20. I sleep in very minimal clothing. My grandmother encourages naked sleeping.
21. She is sitting next to me and just told me to correct grandmother to Nonna. LOL.
22. I love a spontaneous 3 a.m. trip to the pharmacy.
23. I think Bruce Almighty is the greatest movie ever.
24. I never get tired of Monopoly, even though it is a long-ass game.
25. I have a sailor mouth.