Elisabeth Moss: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Mad Men star Elisabeth Moss, 32, fills Us Weekly in on 25 things you might not know about her. Catch Moss in The One I Love, on demand now and in theaters on August 22.
1. I have an extraordinary amount of shorts. I wear them all the time.
2. I can't swim underwater without holding my nose.
3. I love showers and take them twice a day.
4. I like traveling alone.
5. Red wine is my friend.
6. I swallow my gum. Like, all the time.
7. I don't like tea.
8. I dry-clean my pajamas so they stay soft and perfect.
9. New York is my favorite city in the world.
10. I'm a great napper.
11. My least favorite thing is having to get up early.
12. J.D. Salinger is my favorite author.
13. I love TV and watch a lot of it.
14. I contemplated being a country singer when I was about 11 years old.
15. I am obsessed with sushi.
16. I don't have any tattoos. I think about getting one every day, but then I get scared.
17. I prefer brunet men to blonds, but I prefer being blonde rather than brunette.
18. Every two years, I take up knitting. I've never finished a scarf, but I love buying yarn.
19. Disneyland makes me extremely happy.
20. I have two cats, named Lucy and Ethel. They are sisters, and I adore them.
21. I love the sound of rain, and I love lying in the sun.
22. It's best not to speak to me pre-morning coffee.
23. I want to live inside an Anthropologie store.
24. I text way too much.
25. I love flowers and wish I owned a flower shop.