True Blood's Sam Trammell: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Sam Trammell, 43, (True Blood airs on HBO Sundays at 9 p.m.), shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly.
1. I once lived on an Indian reservation.
2. I love lemons and eat them whole.
3. I grew up next to a cemetary and always wished my house was haunted.
4. In high school, I played in a Rush cover band.
5. I've never worn a watch.
6. I can't give a decent toast to save my life.
7. I used to work as a proofreader at Merrill Lynch.
8. I still don't understand bonds.
9. As a kid, I had a crooked bowl cut.
10. I have a signed Evel Knievel photo that's rad.
11. I'm a vocabulary nerd.
12. I like maps.
13. I try to be late, but I'm always early.
14. I don't like hot dogs.
15. I pierced my ear in high school. It has since closed.
16. The first car I ever bought was a 1978 Camaro Z28.
17. I can't stop listening to NPR's This American Life.
18. I always get sick right before a job starts.
19. I used to collect old political buttons.
20. I once stole a moped in Florence, Italy -- then returned it.
21. I've spent time hiking the Appalachian Trail with my dad.
22. I love spicy food.
23. I can never ever find my phone or keys. Seriously.
24. I tend to start many more books than I finish.
25. I've watched SNL religiously since I was a kid. Yes, it's as good as it used to be.