The Grammy Award winning singer Chris Brown, who’s currently on his One Hell of a Nite Tour through Sept. 19, shared 25 surprising and some admirable facts about himself with Us Weekly.
1. I am a neat freak.
2. I listen to Sango and Hippie Sabotage on Pandora.
3. I’m the only singer who has been incarcerated and had a No. 1 record at the same time.
4. I’ve trained in martial arts and boxing.
5. I own 14 Burger Kings.
6. I paint monsters that are mirror images of people’s negative views of me.
7. I was 13 when I got my first tattoo.
8. I don’t bite my tongue.
9. I freestyle all my songs.
10. I love to paint murals, and then I donate most of the profits to charity.
11. I recently went to church for the first time in 15 years and loved it.
12. I am a huge comic book fan.
13. I direct or codirect and edit all my videos.
14. I bought my mom a $1 million dollar house when I was 15 years old.
15. I don’t eat beef or pork.
16. I talk to a pastor twice a week.
17. When I was 6, I witnessed a relative attempt to commit suicide.
18. I’m a man of many emotions.
19. My first car was a Lamborghini.
20. I smile a lot because this world doesn’t allow for people to cry.
21. After creating my clothing line, I made $4 million in the first year.
22. I love dancing with my daughter [Royalty, 15 months].
23. I love to help choose my daughter’s outfits.
24. Success or money never changed who I am as a person.
25. I think the best thing God created was a woman.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics, and more delivered straight to your inbox!