Chris Pratt, 34, who is known for his role as the beloved Andy Dwyer on Parks and Recreation, is starring in the new movie Delivery Man with Vince Vaughn. The movie is set to be released on November 22nd. In the meantime, Pratt takes time to spill 25 things about himself to Us.
1. My friends tease me for making a duck face in all my selfies.
2. A six- pack on me is like seeing a yeti. I need a picture for proof.
3. My favorite sport is football.
4. The best parts of my 2009 wedding were seeing my wife [Anna Faris, 36] with flowers in her hair, the two families coming together, heartfelt speeches - and a pretty great fistfight on the dance floor.
5. I gained 50 pounds for Delivery Man.
6. I lost 70 pounds for Guardians of the Galaxy.
7. If I get fat, blame Anna. She's a feeder.
8. I believe all veggies taste good with enough ranch dressing.
9. As a kid, my favorite book was Where the Red Fern Grows.
10. Lately, I'm loving Ken Follett's Century trilogy.
11. My favorite muppet is Fozzie Bear.
12. Most embarrassing moment: as a waiter, spilling red wine on a senator's assistant.
13. I make Anna watch The House Bunny when it's on.
14. I like my coffee black.
15. I love the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
16. I binge-watch it.
17. I'm a Gemini.
18. I could imagine having three or four kids [son Jack is 15 months old].
19. My best vacation was in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico.
20. I need six hours of sleep a night.
21. My nickname is Monkeyboy.
22. My first pet was a disobedient pub named Spike.
23. My top comic hero is Peter Quill, a.k.a. Star-Lord.
24. I also like the Punisher.
25. Secret talents: I skin stuff. And I know how to read.