25 Things You Don't Know About Me: LL Cool J
LL Cool J, 43, (the season finale of NCIS: Los Angeles airs on CBS May 17 at 9 p.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly.
1. I could spend hours in the Louvre in Paris.
2. I sold my ownership in Def Jam Records 15 years ago. A little early!
3. I'm almost fluent in Spanish, and I speak some Arabic.
4. Bruce Lee inspired me to act.
5. I stay up late reading.
6. My first film appearance was as an extra in 1985's Krush Groove.
7. I cofounded Boomdizzle.com to help aspiring artists connect with each other.
8. My favorite concerts ever were the launch of U2's recent tour in Barcelona and the Run-DMC Raising Hell tour.
9. I used to do doughnuts in my Porsche.
10. I love ice cream!
11. iPads are cool, but I still prefer a physical book.
12. My favorite works of art are the Coronation of Napoleon by Jacques-Louis David and the portrait of me by Kehinde Wiley at the Smithsonian.
13. When I was a paperboy, a guy took a paper from me, then drove off. I quit the next week.
14. Some of my family is from Barbados.
15. My wife has a high-end luxury jewelry line called Simone I. Smith. It's hot!
16. It's important to give the people you don't need the same respect you give to those you do.
17. I was filming 12 to 16 hours a day while writing my fitness book LL Cool J's Platinum 360 Diet and Lifetstyle.
18. I'm a huge boxing fan! I'd skip my birthday party for a super fight.
19. I share positive messages on Twitter @LLCOOLJ.
20. I spend 30 minutes every morning getting centered.
21. My favorite soda is ginger ale.
22. I love Gendarme cologne.
23. My shoe size is 14/15.
24. My favorite color combination is red and black.
25. My daughter Nina has a bearded dragon. I fell in love with him. Now he's my pet.