Maury Povich, 72, (his talk show, Maury, airs weekdays) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly
1. My real name is Maurice.
2. I began my career 50 years ago on the radio as a sportscaster.
3. In golf, I have a 2 handicap.
4. I've been golf buddies with president George W. Bush for 30 years.
5. I was a batboy for the Washington Senators.
6. I hate broccoli.
7. I was fired four times.
8. My favorite movie is Rebel Without a Cause starring James Dean.
9. I never know paternity test results before my audience does.
10. Our strangest show was when a set of twins had two fathers!
11. I've never had plastic surgery.
12. My father was a sportswriter at The Washington Post.
13. I have been to 49 states. Alaska awaits.
14. I covered the assassinations of JFK and Martin Luther King Jr.
15. I began my catchphrase, "Until next time, America," in 1986 when I anchored A Current Affair.
16. This is my 25th year on national TV.
17. I met my wife, Connie Chung, in 1969 when she was a copy girl.
18. I own a Montana ranch.
19. Connie and I own a newspaper, The Flathead Beacon, in Montana.
20. I would be lost in the business world.
21. I played myself on How I Met Your Mother.
22. My favorite teams are the Yankees, Nationals and Redskins.
23. My golden retriever is called Birdy.
24. I love new country music.
25. I would want Jerry Springer or Tyler Perry to play me in a movie.