Francesca Eastwood shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly. The daughter of actor-director Clint Eastwood and actress Frances Fisher was named 2013's Miss Golden Globe and will present trophies onstage Sunday, Jan. 13. Francesca, 19, also stars on the E! reality show Mrs. Eastwood and Company, which follows her family.
1. I could live off of ice cream. If ice cream had enough nutritional value that I could eat it every day, every meal, I would.
2. I was a figure skater as a kid. I also rode horses in competitions.
3. I was obsessed with Titanic growing up when my mom was shooting it. I would make her reenact scenes with me.
4. I had a Titanic-themed birthday party with two people in the movie. It wasn't Leo or Kate.
5. I hate pickles. I think they're disgusting.
6. I'm obsessed with French Bulldogs. I think they're the cutest things in the world.
7. I used to dye my hair with a Clorox bleach pen when I was a little girl. I'd bleach it.
8. I used to want to be a redhead like my mom so bad. I was always jealous that she had red hair.
9. My favorite spot in the whole world is my home. Specifically my bed.
10. Tokyo is my favorite place I've ever traveled to. I went when my dad did the movie Letters to Hiroshima.
11. I love Japanese toys, and Japanese products. They come up with the craziest stuff, it's cool.
12. I just started getting into Sushi. I never really liked it, but now I'm really into the whole raw fish thing.
13. I have a gluten allergy, but I'll still eat Sprinkles cupcakes. It's so worth it.
14. I have a tattoo of a circle on the middle finger of my left hand that I'm getting removed. I hate it because I want to get married one day and I don't want the tattoo next to my wedding finger.
15. I like old cars. I love old Mercedes from the 40's and 50's.
16. I'm obsessed with Homeland. It's so good.
17. I listen to Frank Sinatra a lot. But Rufus Wainwright is my favorite singer.
18. I get starstruck with musicians and reality stars. I saw Snooki and JWoww the other day and freaked out!
19. [Photographer] Tyler Shields is the love of my life. We've been together 2 years and met doing a photo shoot together.
20. I love emojis. I will have full conversations with people just in emojis.
21. My favorite books are Ellen DeGeneres' books. I think she's hilarious.
22. I have some gifts from Tyler that I always have [with me]. My stuffed animal Nino, my bear, is my lucky thing.
23. I'm kind of OCD. I have to lock the door 3 times sometimes.
24. I hate ChapStick. It makes me cringe when I see people using it.
25. I'm a pretty good photographer. Tyler says fantastic.