Mike Tyson's bestselling memoir, Undisputed Truth, is available now. Here, the 47-year-old boxing champ lets his guard down for Us Weekly by sharing 25 things you don't know about him.
1. I love reading about ancient history, especially the Hellenistic period.
2. My oldest child [Gena, the first of eight] is 25. My youngest [Morocco] is three.
3. One day, I would like to visit Vietnam.
4. I have two left feet. In the '80s, I accidentally knocked a guy out while dancing in a club.
5. I've often thought about becoming a missionary.
6. I only wear white sneakers, preferably New Balance.
7. My shoe size is 15.
8. My favorite singer is Stevie Wonder.
9. I've been thinking about trying yoga.
10. This June, my wife [Kiki] and I will celebrate our fifth anniversary.
11. I think everyone should know about American jockey legend Isaac Burns Murphy.
12. Every time I watch The Notebook, I cry.
13. I am excited about my new WB cartoon, Mike Tyson Mysteries, airing on Adult Swim this year.
14. I want to perform on Broadway again.
15. I could play Call of Duty: Black Ops II all day.
16. I love grilled artichokes.
17. I eat almost a pound of blueberries every day.
18. I once crashed my Ferrari into a convenience store window. I thought it was in reverse.
19. I don't sleep well at night, and I don't dream.
20. Secretly, I really always wanted to be a singer like Teddy Pendergrass.
21. I never drank coffee in my life, but I love tea. Preferably mint.
22. I once had a white tiger named Kenya and a lion named Omar.
23. I run Iron Mike Productions, which recruits up-and-coming fighters.
24. My all-time favorite dessert is sorbet.
25. I miss my daughter Exodus [who died at age 4 in 2009] terribly.