Save the drama for Grey's Anatomy — a source close to Kourtney Kardashian tells UsMagazine.com exclusively that son Mason's weekend hospitalization was blown totally out of proportion.
"He had an allergic reaction to food," the insider tells Us. "He is totally fine."
Kardashian later addressed the incident via her official blog, confirming that "Mason ate some peanut butter and had a little allergic reaction to it. He threw up within minutes of tasting it and got hives on his face."
After dialing 911, Kardashian was advised to bring her son to the hospital.
"He was in good spirits the whole time and didn't even know anything was wrong. He even enjoyed riding in the ambulance," she said. "He's such a good boy!"
And with her son now safely at home, the Kim and Kourtney Take Manhattan star is already back to work.
"@KimKardashian and @KhloeKardashian are a little too excited about getting glammed up with me this morning," she tweeted Monday.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!