Now in her fourth Olympics, Allyson Felix is ready to add more medals to an already impressive six medal haul (including four golds). The sprinter shares 25 interesting facts about herself with Us Weekly so that we can get to know the 30-year-old off the track.
1. I am a pretty good hula hooper.
2. I have always wanted to be a gymnast. I asked my parents to buy a balance beam for our backyard, even though I had never been on one.
3. I am sort of obsessed with my sneaker collection.
4. Growing up, I had a turtle named Lovey, but I was too scared to touch her.
5. I have had a huge crush on Will Smith since I was a teenager; nothing has changed.
6. I love powdered-sugar donuts and Hot Cheetos. Not your typical athlete’s diet!
7. I am deathly afraid of bees. I was stung over 70 times by a swarm on a trip to Africa.
8. I have really bad road rage.
9. I know all the words to the movie Clueless.
10. I do not eat eggs.
11. I hate the taste of milk.
12. I have a gift of sleeping on planes. From takeoff to landing, I am knocked out.
13. My favorite sport is basketball.
14. I get nervous before every race. It is a part of my process.
15. I love to bake. German chocolate cake anyone?
16. I am not the best at sharing my food.
17. I work with my friend Nnamdi Asomugha to help underserved high schoolers in our community with transitioning to college.
18. I made my first Olympic team at 18 years old.
19. I love Sade.
20. I love visiting Monaco. It is my happy place.
21. I get to work with my brother, Wes, who is also one of my best friends.
21. My father is a pastor, and I enjoy spending Sundays with my family at church.
22. I am a homebody. I would much rather stay home than go out.
24. I love Hello Kitty.
25. I am always down to watch a Snapped marathon.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on Youtube!