Fall is in the air! As the leaves start to change colors and Halloween quickly approaches, nothing beats a warm cardigan and a pumpkin spice latte — except for a delicious fall cocktail. One of the biggest perks of the season is all of the delicious flavors, such as pumpkin, apple, cinnamon, and cranberry. Try making one — or all five — of these cocktails during Columbus Day weekend to celebrate the unofficial start of fall with Us.
2 oz Kahlúa Pumpkin Spice
1 oz apple cider
Cinnamon stick, for garnish
1. Pour the Kahlúa Pumpkin Spice into an ice-filled highball glass. Pour in apple cider to fill glass. Top with a squeeze of lemon. Stir.
2. Garnish with a cinnamon stick. Serves one.
Caramel Apple Mule
1.5 oz Absolut
.5 oz caramel syrup
1 oz apple cider
Apple fan, for garnish
1. In a shaker filled with ice, combine the Absolut, syrup, and apple cider. Shake well.
2. Strain into a mug filled with ice. Top with the ginger beer.
3. Garnish with an apple fan. Serves one.
1.5 oz Kahlúa Pumpkin Spice
.5 oz Absolut Mandarin
1 oz half-and-half
Nutmeg, grated, for garnish
1. In an ice-filled rocks glass, combine the Kahlúa Pumpkin Spice, Absolut Mandarin, and half-and-half. Stir.
2. Garnish with freshly grated nutmeg. Serves one.
Fall Gin Punch
5 oz Beefeater Gin
5 oz apple juice
5 oz ginger ale
1/2 apple, diced
4 lemon twists
4 orange twists
Cinnamon, for garnish
1. In a punch bowl filled with one large ice block, combine the Beefeater Gin, apple juice, ginger ale, apple, lemon twists, and orange twists. Stir.
3. Sprinkle with cinnamon, as desired. Serves four.
3 graham crackers, finely crushed
2 oz dark rum plus extra for rimming glass
8 oz Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry Juice Blend
1 oz almond liqueur
1/4 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
3 regular marshmallows, divided
1. Place crushed graham crackers onto a shallow plate. On another shallow plate, pour a little rum onto another shallow plate. Rim a glass with rum and then press rim in graham crackers. Fill glass with ice and set aside.
2. In a blender, combine 2 oz dark rum, Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice, almond liqueur, chocolate hazelnut spread, and two marshmallows. Blend until smooth. Pour into the graham cracker-rimmed glass over ice.
3. Insert the remaining marshmallow onto a skewer and roast over a flame. Gently float the marshmallow on the surface of the drink and serve immediately. Serves one.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!