Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani Return to The Voice Post-Divorce News: Details

Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani
Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani returned to The Voice after their respective divorce announcement.  Art Streiber/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images

Time to move forward. It’s been a tough couple of weeks for Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani. Both artists had headline-making divorce news when they announced their splits from Miranda Lambert and Gavin Rossdale, respectively. But on Wednesday, Aug. 12, the costars returned to the set of their hit NBC reality series The Voice to tape the Season 9 Battle Rounds. 

“Gwen seems sad,” an eyewitness tells Us Weekly of the No Doubt singer, 45, on set. 

Stefani filed for divorce from Rossdale, 49, earlier this month after 13 years of marriage, citing irreconcilable differences. The couple have three sons together, Kingston, 9, Zuma, 6, and Apollo, 17 months.

Shelton, 39, who announced his divorce from Lambert, 31, in a joint statement in late July after four years of marriage, had a different demeanor, the observer says. 

“Blake, on the other hand, seems to have moved on from Miranda and is just over it,” the source tells Us. “Neither Blake nor Gwen are wearing their rings.”

Following Shelton and Lambert’s split, the country superstars are trying to move forward.

"There are no hard feelings," an insider previously told Us. "They want to move on as friends, and they are doing just that."

For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on Youtube!