When Bria Murphy isn’t busy modeling as the face of haircolor brand Dark and Lovely, she’s following in her dad’s (comedian Eddie Murphy) footsteps. The 25-year-old actress, who just finished her first film Drive, She Said, also starring Jason Biggs and Ashley Tisdale, discloses her biggest secrets to Us Weekly with 25 things you didn’t know.
1. I hate peanuts, but love peanut butter.
2. I'm a major, major Harry Potter fan.
3. I've never dated a white guy but I want to really badly. Ryan Gosling would be ideal. Just throwing that out there!
4. I genuinely believed in Santa Claus until I was 12.
5. I hate anything truffle-flavored.
6. I only eat bubble gum-flavored jelly beans.
7. I rarely drink, but when I do, I'm a lightweight. Three drinks and I'm done.
8. One of my favorite cartoon movies of all time is Disney's Alice in Wonderland.
9. I have eczema.
10. I got in my first and only fight when I was 15 years old.
11. I played volleyball and basketball in high school, although our teams weren't that good.
12. My favorite ice cream is strawberry.
13. I sing my heart out in the shower, but refuse to in front of people.
14. I can't walk on grass barefoot.
15. Vampires scare the hell out of me, except the ones from Twilight because they don't have fangs.
16. I know how to sail.
17. I was homeschooled until ninth grade.
18. I hate free falls at amusement parks.
19. I could eat bacon every day.
20. Chris Brown performed at my sweet 16.
21. I secretly wish I had a British accent.
22. I have an obsession with lingerie.
23. I have a teacup poodle and a savanah cat.
24. I still have all of my wisdom teeth.
25. I'm terrified of spiders.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!