Casey Abrams, who released his self titled debut album on Tuesday (June 26), shares 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly.
1. I'm related to some presidents.
2. My mom has 5 brothers.
3. I think the color brown is universal and can work with anything or anyone.
4. I started growing a beard my sophomore year of high school.
5. I'm scared to try sushi.
6. I'm not really that good at reading music.
7. I've always wanted an afro.
8. I like my burgers plain, maybe with cheese sometimes.
9. I like my hot dogs COMPLETELY PLAIN.
10. PBJ!? NO WAY!! Just peanut butter on toast.
11. The Simpsons is my favorite TV show.
12. Queen is my favorite band.
13. I was born with red hair.
14. Space Cowboys the movie made me cry.
15. If I were any super hero, I'd definitely be Spider-Man.
16. I used to score movies at my old high school.
17. I used to play clarinet in orchestra.
18. All women are my type.
19. I taught Rodney King how to moon walk. I have video of this, I swear.
20. The first full song I wrote and recorded was a song called "Lemon Juice" back when I was 13.
21. I played the prince in Cinderella in 6th grade.
22. I play the sitar.
23. The acoustic guitar I always play belongs to my dad. He's had it since he was a kid.
24. There was a time in my life where I was obsessed with Pokémon.
25. My mom would play me Beach Boys and The Beatles and "oldie but goodies" when I was growing up.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!