Darius Rucker, 48, fills Us in.
1. The only two shows I record are Empire and Better Call Saul.
2. I’ve never played hockey.
3. I was in Shallow Hal.
4. My son [Jack, 10] beats me at NHL 15 on Xbox.
5. Al Green is my idol.
6. I can’t wait for season 2 of Playing House.
7. I’ve read everything by John Grisham.
8. I wear snakeskin boots because of Radney Foster’s “Old Silver.”
9. I love Italian food, especially gnocchi bolognese at Fig in my hometown of Charleston, South Carolina.
10. The only DVDs I must have are Game of Thrones and Downton Abbey.
11. Getting a shout-out in Notorious B.I.G.’s “Mo Money Mo Problems” was one of the coolest moments of my life.
12. I’m a Dallas Mavericks and Cincinnati Reds fan.
13. I am starting to prefer wine over beer.
14. I have been blessed to sing with Jill Scott and Sheryl Crow.
15. I love watching old-school pro wrestling on my tour bus at night.
16. My family makes me laugh constantly.
17. I want to meet Denzel Washington and Paul McCartney.
18. I am an avid reader of comic books.
19. I love when it’s cold enough to wear my Kiss pajamas.
20. I think Barry Manilow is a genius.
21. When I play the Grand Ole Opry, I touch my plaque on the way in and out.
22. I want to see a Sanford and Son remake with Kevin Hart and George Wallace!
23. After that 1–15 season, the Miami Dolphins don’t make me cry anymore.
24. Erma Bombeck inspired me to go to the University of South Carolina.
25. I would do anything to work for ESPN.
Rucker’s new album, Southern Style, is out now.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!